Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Remembering is Honoring

Well, it's my last week here at Ten Thousand Homes. On Saturday, 8am, I'll be getting into my car with Zach (friend and fellow staffer at 10KH) and driving down to Cape Town where I'll be living and working for the next season of life. I'm in hot pursuit of my lovely girlfriend, the music career and being the first Advocate for Ten Thousand Homes in South Africa.
Before I leave, I'll be posting some memories from the last three years, to help me process my leaving. I'll post one everyday til Saturday. I also wanted to thank you all for your love and support over the years. Truly, the things that Ten Thousand Homes has accomplished and continues to accomplish could not have been done without your support. Together, we are fighting the Orphan Crisis, Stupid Poverty and raising up a Kingdom that looks after the destitute, the marginalized, the orphan, the widow.

Here's a bit of a random photo of me and my friend's daughter, Hannah.

No comments: