Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Back in the US

big-apple

I'm heading back to the US cause I've been invited to speak and lead worship at some winter retreats. On the 28th - 31st of the December, I'll be leading worship for New Church's Youth Winter Camp. Rich Hodge will be joining in as the speaker and we're really excited to combine the worship and the speaking as one message that the Father is trying speak to us all. We're excited to combine creative elements to this. Also, we just have a great time being and working with each other.

On January 7th - 9th, I'll be speaking at Ahrumdaun Church's Young Adult Winter Retreat. Since the makeup of the group is young working professionals, the focus of the camp will be 'Christ in the Work Place'. This is a church that I used to be a part of, years ago, and so it's exciting to re-connect with old friends and to see all that God has done and also what He wants to do.

So I ask you to please pray for this time. That in the music, teaching, conversations, laughter and even the cold, that I'd be ever so bent on listening to the Father and following through in obedience. Also, I've got a few days free, before I leave on the 11th. So if you'd like to catch up, send me an email, dbonosong@gmail.com, and lets make a plan. Love you all!

No comments: