Saturday, November 10, 2007

Coming Home...


I’m alive and well. I’m writing this as I’ve just booked my tickets home. I’m coming home on Thursday, November 13th, I’m coming home this week! The past six months have been full. As life has its mountain top exhilaration, it’s gut wrenching valley lows and then the in-between of whatever emotions…this has been a full time: encouraging dear brothers and sisters, spending a night at and Aids hospice, many discussions of the identity of Ten Thousand Homes, asking and listening the Father for guidance and wisdom, endless nights of laughter, seeing hope rise and fall…and rise again, and especially having to say ”goodbye” to many friends that will not be here when I return. The Farm crew: Nathalie, Laura, Dan, Hank, Hendry and Lize-Marie, I will miss you all. We’ve had some wonderful adventures and I will never forget them.
It’s been the end of many things, but also the beginning of many beautiful things. I’m not a big fan of huge change, but I’ve continued to learn that this journey is about a change and more change.
So, I’m coming home! I’ll be in the states from November 14 til January 22nd and I would love to hang with everyone. Some of you have already contacted, and I greatly appreciate that, but for the others, I’d love to see you again. Please contact me via email (dbonosong@gmail.com). Also, if there are any opportunities to speak, lead worship and/or share about the orphan crisis here in South Africa, for you and your church, I’d love to share. My schedule is very open right now, so please let me know. Ok, I love you all and the next time we talk, it’ll be face to face.

3 comments:

youngsookang said...

give me a call when you land david! We shall talk!: )

Kathryn said...

hi song, miss you a ton. glad you get to be stateside will be praying for you. take care and thanks for sharing your journey.

Beelieve said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!