Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Leaving Tonight @ 21:10


Hello Everyone. Well, it's time for me to head back to South Africa. There have been so many memories and faces this time round and I can't express how grateful I am for all the prayers, financial gifts, but mostly your friendships. Whether through emails, phone conversations, face-time, Facebook slaps on the butt...what a great thing, text messages, etc...I am leaving home, knowing that I am well-loved. Thank you. When I head back, Ten Thousand Homes will be having some key meetings that will determine the future direction of our hands and hearts. I will keep you all updated and with a little help, it'll be via video!!!! Yes, last years promises will come to fruition. Again I love you all and pray for safe travels, baggage clearance and hassle-free customs! Talk to you on the flip side...oh and I am taking the sofa with me...in the tension =).

No comments: